Re: Why are binary snapshots older than binary production release versions? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Florian G. Pflug
Subject Re: Why are binary snapshots older than binary production release versions?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave Page wrote:
> The OSX build was an automate build run by Florian - I don't know what
> happened to that. I can probably run it on a box in my office if
> Florian's is permanently offline.

The harddrive in the old G3 crashed and burned (probably literally
speaking, judging from the sounds it produced ;-) ). So far, I haven't
been able to get a replacement drive that works in that machine - for
some reason, it refuses to talk to drives that are too new :-(

regards, Florian Pflug