Re: pltcl_*mod commands are broken on Solaris 10 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zdenek Kotala
Subject Re: pltcl_*mod commands are broken on Solaris 10
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane napsal(a):
> Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM> writes:
>> Commands pltcl_listmod, pltcl_delmod, pltcl_loadmod does not work on Solaris 10,
>> because there is not present tclsh.
>
> Shouldn't this bug be filed against Solaris' clearly-broken tcl
> installation?

I'm not able to make decision if tcl installation is broken on Solaris 10. tclsh
is there but it is call tclsh8.3 and symbolic link is not there.

But problem is also in configure which does not fail when tclsh is not found.
I'm able to fix it on build machine to specify TCLSH environment variable, but
still configure should be fixed.

Zdenek

--
Zdenek Kotala              Sun Microsystems
Prague, Czech Republic     http://sun.com/postgresql