Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date
Re: {**Spam**} Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan  (Dimitri Fontaine <dfontaine@hi-media.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 06:50:34PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hmm, the info on that last page might be out of date, but what it says is
>> that the only SCMS they really support 100% is SVN.  The other ones they
>> claim support for don't work [well/at all] with the post-review tool.

> Not having looked into exactly how it works and if it's something we want,
> but if we want to, any reason we can't just point it at the svn mirror?

Synchronization problems scare me.

The point I tried to make earlier was that if we actually started to
rely on such a tool, we'd want to fix it to talk to CVS.  Hey, it's
an open source project, right?