Re: PostgreSQL derivatives - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ned Lilly
Subject Re: PostgreSQL derivatives
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Slightly different category, but xTuple (formerly OpenMFG) has been distributing a Postgres-powered ERP/CRM/accounting
systemfor six years.  And since last summer, there's been a "pure" FLOSS version which we're calling xTuple ERP:
PostBooksEdition (http://sf.net/projects/postbooks).

Cheers,
Ned

--