Re: RPM source files should be in CVS (was Re: psql -l) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: RPM source files should be in CVS (was Re: psql -l)
Date
List pgsql-general
Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org> writes:
> Oleg announced the new intarray in this message:
> http://fts.postgresql.org/db/mw/msg.html?mid=120655 and there was
> discussion following.  But I don't see this version in CURRENT CVS???

I believe the state of play is that we have some catalog-changing work
to do to support GIST (ie, make "haskeytype" work cleanly), and merging
the updated intarray code is on hold until that gets done --- hopefully,
early next month.  We're probably not exactly in sync with what Oleg
has, but I'm not worried about it until the GIST dust settles.

I dunno whether it makes sense to be shipping the updated intarray code
with 7.1; does it work properly in 7.1?  Ask Oleg ...

            regards, tom lane