Reg: Fatal Error : Password autherntication failed for user "postgres" - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From mr karthikeyan
Subject Reg: Fatal Error : Password autherntication failed for user "postgres"
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Support team,

Greetings,

I'm using PostgreSQL 8.0 with my Nortel contact recorder (Witness Systems). And PGAdmin III V.1.2.0 also available to retrieve the recorded calls from the query.When i try to open my PGAdmin unfortunately nowadays i'm getting an error  FATAL : password authentication failed for the user "postgers"

My postgres service (workflow) is up and running without any problem.

Can i get any suggestion/ help how to fix this issue. Thanks for your support.

Eagerly waiting for your response. thanks once again.

Karthikeyan.S