Win32 pg_dump fails for single table backup - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Arnaud Lesauvage
Subject Win32 pg_dump fails for single table backup
Date
Re: Win32 pg_dump fails for single table backup
List pgadmin-support
Hi list !

I found this bug already mentionned in the archives of January 2007, but it was supposed to be fixed in 1.6.3.
Obviously it is not so, since I still have the error "No matching tables were found" when trying to perform a single
tablebackup/

Dave Page wrote :
>> The command currently generated by pgadmin is not following a rule
>> described in the pg_dump documentation (the second note on the '-t'
>> option) :
>>
>> 'you must write something like -t sch.tab to select a table in a
>> particular schema, rather than the old locution of -n sch -t tab'
>
> Erk - I've committed fixes to SVN for this for v1.6.3.

I usually copy the pg_dump command and correct it manually, but is there a fix somewhere for this ?

Thanks a lot !

--
Arnaud