Re: we don't have a bugzilla - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Shane Ambler
Subject Re: we don't have a bugzilla
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 26, 2008 at 08:54:46AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> How would he know to search at the archives?
>>
>>  * There is no archives signature at the bottom of -hackers lists
>
> Maybe because there's a perfectly functional archive link in the mail
> headers?  And because there's an RFC that tells us how such headers
> are supposed to work?

Oh so there is.

As a lot of people use gui apps, (I do seem to recall that mail cli
shows the full headers) most would never see the detailed headers of an
email. I know I very rarely look at the full source of an email.

--

Shane Ambler
pgSQL (at) Sheeky (dot) Biz

Get Sheeky @ http://Sheeky.Biz