Re: Can't start psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zdenek Kotala
Subject Re: Can't start psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,

I don't have experience with windows installation, but try to look on
pg_hba.conf setup. Else 8.1 is not recommended for windows. Please, use 8.3. And
last comment is use pgsql-general for this kind of question.
    Zdenek

王佳伟 napsal(a):
> Hello!I have a problem with my postgresql. I install postgresql8.1 on windows xp with sp2 and get the error"could not
connectto server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)Is the server running on host "???" and accepting TCP/IP
connectionson port 5432?".I have stopped the windows firewall How can i check if this has been changed and change the
configurationsso that it works again.Thanks in advance!