[Poll] Who will come at PGDay 2008? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

Ciao guys,

   would it be possible to get a list of people who are thinking of
coming to the Italian/European PGDay 2008 which will be held in Prato,
Italy on October 17 and 18?

   It would be great to know if you are thinking of presenting a paper
(in that case I will put you in touch with the technical committee).

   Just keep in mind that we are organising developer rooms to give PG
developers the chance to work together.

   Please reply with a yes/no and - if unsure - the probability. :)

Participation: Yes
Paper: No (90%)

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy