Re: Debugging Pl/PgSQL functions with the debug contrib module - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Debugging Pl/PgSQL functions with the debug contrib module
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/04/2008 11:50, Peter Geoghegan wrote:

> I recall that in earlier versions of the PostgreSQL windows binary
> distribution, I had finer grained control of what modules were
> installed. The only optional module is now PL/Java, which I don't use,
> and things like headers and libraries. I cannot specify installing
> Pl/PgSQL, Pl/Perl etc, or this fabled debugging module for that
> matter.

Working from memory, the contrib modules aren't listed in the initial
tree view of components (which is what you're referring to here) -
they're chosen at a later stage in the installation process.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie