Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tony Caduto
Subject Re: edb-debugger, debugging pl/pgsql
Date
List pgsql-general
josep porres wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't know if here is the right place to post this, but anyway ...
> Does anybody know if there is any binary dist for win32 edb-debugger
> for pgsql8.3?
> If not, do you know which compiler I have to use?
> I don't need to install anything on the client side where is my
> pgadmin, right?

You can use the Lightning Admin win32 debugger, very stable and FREE.
 From my testing it's more stable on win32 than the others, but that
will probably be debated since I am biased.

Anyway I encourage you to check it out at:

http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com/debugger_client_announce

Tony Caduto
AM Software Design