Re: Autograph Annoucement (ERD Tool) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From brian
Subject Re: Autograph Annoucement (ERD Tool)
Date
List pgsql-general
Colin Fox wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> There were a number of people asking about ERD tools here a while ago,
> so I decided to publish one that I've put together.
>
> It's called Autograph, and you can find it on the pg foundry:
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/autograph/

Cool! Nice to have a new option available. I'll definitely check it out.

> Autograph is really just an XSL stylesheet, used in combination with
> graphviz, xsltproc, convert and the downloadXml.py program from Scott
> Kirkwood's xmltoddl package.
>
> The documentation page, including a couple of example diagrams, is here:
>
> http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000360/4848/readme.html

 From the example page:

"I also wanted to make sure that there were "no dead crows" -- having
the crows-feet right side up makes the diagram a lot more readable in my
humble opinion."

Um ... those arrows look backwards to me :-(