Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gabriele Bartolini
Subject Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> Kostas,
>
>> Postgresql.gr will participate the first Greek open source software
>> communities conference, this weekend (22-23 March 2008).
>
> Cool.  Do you need anything for this?

We may have some English flyers left from FOSDEM. Maybe Andreas can
check and - if possible - send you some. What do you think Andreas?

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy