Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Selena Deckelmann
Subject Re: postgresql.gr at the first Greek open source communities Conference
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Ads,

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
<adsmail@wars-nicht.de> wrote:

>  It's a bit late for sending stuff, with a bit more advance warning time
>  we could provide you with some stuff like flyers or merchandising stuff.

I didn't see this request fly by on -advocacy - but I totally could
have missed it.

If you (or anyone else) sends stuff this way in the future, I can help
make sure we get things sent off to you.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us