Re: 10 reasons to entrust your data to PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: 10 reasons to entrust your data to PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 16/02/2008 23:53, damien clochard wrote:

> All that made us think that we should translate and share this poster. Don't
> hesitate to modify and distribute it ! Comments are also welcome !

Good one! Very much to the point.

I spotted a couple of small typos:

* Point no. 5: there's a stray leading "D" on "Numerous".

* Point no. 6: an extra full-stop at the end.

* Point no. 10: "independant" should read "independent".

Ray.

rod@iol.ie