Re: DBA Book - Not "postgresql book - practical or something newer?" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: DBA Book - Not "postgresql book - practical or something newer?"
Date
List pgsql-general
Olexandr Melnyk wrote:
> Joe Celko's "SQL Programming Style" is a good not vendor-specific book.

And maybe a bit too Developer/User-ish but very good his "SQL for Smarties".

Rod
--

http://www.amazon.com/Database-Administration-Complete-Practices-Procedures/dp/0201741296/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1202257162&sr=8-1