Re: Triggers? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Triggers?
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 31/01/2008 19:19, Dave Page wrote:

> iirc, in 7.4 and some of the other 8.x versions there was a contrib
> module call adddepends which was basically a perl script which added
> the required dependency information to turn the old style foreign keys
> into new style. I think it's now worked it's way onto pgFoundry.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for that - I may look it up, as it would help with what I'm
currently doing - though admittedly I don't have a huge amount to do.

However, what puzzled me is why the triggers appear in psql and
PHPPgAdmin but not in PgAdmin (they don't show up as foreign keys under
the "Constraints" node either).

Ray.

rod@iol.ie