Re: Contact list for 8.3 release - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Contact list for 8.3 release
Date
List pgsql-www
Magnus,

> I also noticed that this one reverted the change committed a short while
> back adding JD as a press contect for the US, and reordering those a bit.
> Was that intentional?

Yes.  I talked it over with Josh.  Since I'm going to be available for
this release, it doesn't make sense to have a 2nd listed contact on the
West Coast -- more liable to result in confusion.  Josh will probably go
back on at a later date, maybe Robert as well.

> I assume you'll send an updated version with the other corrections before I
> commit this?

Yeah.  Mind you, there will probably be a few more corrections before
the end of the week, but we need to get something on the web page for
the RCs to check.

--Josh