Re: multiselect bug in edit grid on win32 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Kevin Field
Subject Re: multiselect bug in edit grid on win32
Date
List pgadmin-support
> click and everything in between them.  In pgAdmin instead it selects the
> first row you click by itself, plus everything from the first row in the
> entire grid through to the second row you clicked, inclusive.

Actually this isn't quite accurate, it happened to be true the few times
I tried because I hadn't moved the grid cursor around.  It actually
selects everything from the cursor's row through to the second row you
clicked, inclusive.  I think the correct behaviour would come about if
only the cursor would move when you click a row's number rather than a
particular column.

Kev