Re: Postgresql Materialized views - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Date
Re: Postgresql Materialized views  (Jean-Michel Pouré <jm@poure.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> I'm not going to  bother trying, because you just moved the goalposts
> (managing in a production environment vs using). And why should the
> number of DBAs matter one whit? Why should they matter more than, say
> application developers, when it comes to language level features?

Andrew don't get your knickers in a bunch. This was not an attack, I
wasn't declaring that one type of user was better than another, nor was
I moving goal posts. I was simply explaining the intent of my statement
because Sean quoted me without context.

Oh and as a note... the fact that you wonder about the worth of the
number of DBAs proves my point infinitely.

Joshua D. Drake