Re: nice interface for mysql udf function - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: nice interface for mysql udf function
Date
Re: nice interface for mysql udf function  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hello
>
> I found http://www.mysqludf.org . This site looks much better than
> pgfoundry and it is more compact and usable for nondevelopers or non
> hard core developers. It is really good work.

Took about 4 minutes to load the frontpage from here. That's about the
same as pgfoundry used to :-P

More to the point, didn't we actually have a site like this before,
that's gone because of lack of interest in maintaining it? But it's
quite probable the interest is higher now if we create one now..

//Magnus