Re: nice interface for mysql udf function - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Oleg Bartunov
Subject Re: nice interface for mysql udf function
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, 9 Jan 2008, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Pavel Stehule wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> I found http://www.mysqludf.org . This site looks much better than
>> pgfoundry and it is more compact and usable for nondevelopers or non
>> hard core developers. It is really good work.
>
> Took about 4 minutes to load the frontpage from here. That's about the same
> as pgfoundry used to :-P
>
> More to the point, didn't we actually have a site like this before, that's
> gone because of lack of interest in maintaining it? But it's quite probable
> the interest is higher now if we create one now..

It could be public blog with categories, so any people could submit
their tips/tricks in structurized form. Any familiar with moveable type
could maintain it without a problem. We don't have such site.

     Regards,
         Oleg
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83