Re: [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is available] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Guillaume Smet
Subject Re: [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is available]
Date
List pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> If that's so, then that's the problem. Because the first copy of this email
> was received *way* earlier than that. As in right after it was sent. Maybe
> you can get a bunch of the original headers fromt he MBOX files in the
> archives? (they have only one copy of it, but I'll bet it shows a
> completely different delivery time)

Just to be sure everyone noticed that, there were two different emails,
one announcing the RPM buildfarm and one announcing the Yum repo.

Is anyone interested in the headers of the last time the problem occurs
(errata to beta4 release)? I just digged in my archives and I still have
them if anyone is interested.

This time, I got each email once so I can't help.

--
Guillaume