Re: [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is available] - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: [Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is available]
Date
List pgsql-www
On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 09:52:14AM +0100, Guillaume Smet wrote:
> Magnus Hagander a écrit :
> >If that's so, then that's the problem. Because the first copy of this email
> >was received *way* earlier than that. As in right after it was sent. Maybe
> >you can get a bunch of the original headers fromt he MBOX files in the
> >archives? (they have only one copy of it, but I'll bet it shows a
> >completely different delivery time)
>
> Be careful because there were 2 different emails:
> [ANNOUNCE] Announcing PostgreSQL RPM Buildfarm
> [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL RPM Yum repository is available
>
> Just to be sure everyone did notice that because they were highly
> related. The last time we had the problem, I got the message three times
> but this time I have only one copy of each.

Oops. I'm totally guilty of that. That means I didn't get four copies, but
I certainly got more than one of at least one of them. But you can probably
scratch my comment about the long time difference.

//Magnus