Re: What happened with the help file - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: What happened with the help file
Date
List pgadmin-support
On 02/01/2008 15:08, Michael Shapiro wrote:
> Thanks. It looks as if, while the options point to the web, PgAdmin does
> have the help file with it -- it is in the installation folder ---
> C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\1.8\Docs\en_US.

Yes, but that's the PgAdmin help file only. The help that came with
earlier versions of PgAdmin used to include all the documentation for
PostgreSQl and Slony-I too.

I have a local web server running on my laptop for development work, so
I downloaded the PG docs into a directory on that, and pointed "PG help
path" at it (http://localhost/pgdocs) - works a treat! :-)

Ray.

rod@iol.ie