Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact

From: Raymond O'Donnell
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact
Date: ,
List: pgsql-advocacy

Tree view

Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Dave Page, )
 Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
  Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
    Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Alex N Markelov, )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
    Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  ("Joshua D. Drake", )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Raymond O'Donnell, )
      Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )
       Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Raymond O'Donnell, )
        Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Alex N Markelov, )
     Re: [pgsql-www] Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Simon Riggs, )
    Re: Republic of Ireland Press Contact  (Josh Berkus, )

On 29/11/2007 20:14, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Well, whose name should be on the list, and who should be getting the phone
> calls?  That is, who can take calls during the day?

I can generally take calls during the day, and obviously emails aren't a
problem. So feel free to put my name up - again, if that's OK with Alex.

> All the rest of the work is easily splittable ... I think Germany has 4
> people doing it, and Japan has a committee of like 11 people.

That's good to know! As I think I said in an earlier post, I feel
under-qualified to answer technical questions....but I can certainly
distribute pre-packaged info, and I suppose I can always seek answers on
the lists to questions I can't answer myself.

Ray.