Re: Problem of dialog size. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Problem of dialog size.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hiroshi Saito wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I get a strange report from the user who has continued using since 1.4.
> This cause was that the information left behind to the registry is
> inheritance... Then, I sent and solved this file.
> -- pgAdmin_regclean.reg --
> Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
>
> [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\pgAdmin III]
> --
> It is changed into an initial stage.
>
> I find that two or more versions exist more than it.
> Should we attach a version to a registry key as a plan?

No - it's in the archives now if anyone needs it, though I don't recall
anyone reporting the issue before.

Instead, we should change the dialogue sizing code to ensure they never
open too small. I though I had done that, but maybe the user you spoke
to has found a new way to invoke the problem?

/D