Re: Problem of dialog size. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Problem of dialog size.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi.

From: "Dave Page" <dpage@postgresql.org>

>> I find that two or more versions exist more than it.
>> Should we attach a version to a registry key as a plan?
>
> No - it's in the archives now if anyone needs it, though I don't recall
> anyone reporting the issue before.
>
> Instead, we should change the dialogue sizing code to ensure they never
> open too small. I though I had done that, but maybe the user you spoke
> to has found a new way to invoke the problem?

Ahh yes,However, This problem reproduces me in the coexistence environment
of Ver1.6 and Ver1.8. It seems that, as for it, Ver1.6 is influenced.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pgAdmin/pgadmin_16and18.png
Is it recommending so that a new version's may be used?
I think that there should just be clear consent.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito