Re: New pgsql-advocacy description - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: New pgsql-advocacy description
Date
List pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:55:46 +0000
> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> wrote:
>
>>> Should I just push a branch?
>> Eh? The code's not even in SVN yet. My point is that with SVN we can
>> delete the old code and replace it with the new much more cleanly than
>> we could with CVS, thus it's no big deal to add whats there now and
>> replace it later.
>
>> Or are you suggesting a dev branch for me to put the new code in so
>> others can work on it until it's ready?
>
> Well that would work too :) what I was suggesting is getting the
> current archives code into the pgweb svn as a branch.

Nah, I'd put it under /trunk/archives. I'll need to look and see what
the best way to approach it is though. I'm not going to get to it right
away though - feel free to assign a ticket to me and I'll try to do
something next week.

As for the new code, that makes some sense to add as a branch, if only
so others can look and poke fun at it etc.

/D