Re: Not able to add or remove argument in Parameters tab, Function Properties - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Not able to add or remove argument in Parameters tab, Function Properties
Date
List pgadmin-support
Dave Page a écrit :
> Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
>> Dave Page a écrit :
>>> You cannot change foo(int, int) to foo(int, int, int) because it would
>>> become a whole new function. Thus you can only add/remove parameters at
>>> initial design time.
>>>
>> OK, we're not talking about the same thing. I was referring to session
>> parameters that can be added to functions in 8.3 :)
>
> Ah, those would be what we refer to as variables :-)

You're right. My question is still open : should we hide or disable tabs
when informations are not available for the selected server ? for
exemple the variables tab for a pre-8.3 server...

--
Guillaume.http://www.postgresqlfr.orghttp://dalibo.com