Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
List pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:
> Kevin Hunter <hunteke@earlham.edu> writes:
>> Or perhaps:
>
>> In the next six months, there are <link>21 events</link> in 4 countries
>> from 13 different companies.
>
> +1, especially if the number of companies is noticeably more than
> three-or-four.

Grr - the companies bit was the part that took all the time :-)

The way it is now, it will never name more than three companies, of
which it will pull the names randomly from the upcoming events.

I think it's useful to keep the companies names there as it will give
people more of an impression of the range of different training
providers available. I'll play with the wording and layout later (maybe
tomorrow) and see if I can address the general concern that it looks too
'blocky'.

If that doesn't work, I'll back it off to just the count.

/D