Re: Training events policy ... first test case - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Chander Ganesan
Subject Re: Training events policy ... first test case
Date
List pgsql-www
Hello,<br /><br /> Josh Berkus wrote: <blockquote cite="mid:200710241658.21587.josh@agliodbs.com" type="cite"><pre
wrap="">Peter,All,

complete listing on a different page altogether.  A link
called "Training" should be obvious enough.  In reality, the training
that happens now or next week shouldn't really interest anyone.
I think this makes sense.  It certainly would be the easiest way to fix
things.
 </pre></blockquote> Actually, I think that its not unusual for us to see a few enrollments the week before a class...
solisting classes that are "next week" is a good idea - i'm sure this is a trend seen by all training companies....
otherwisego but for the cost of last minute travel.  In our case, we offer an "all inclusive" package, that we usually
honorup until the day before a class (assuming there is space in the class).  <br /><br /> Showing classes that are
currentlyoccurring doesn't seem like a good idea since its too late to enroll.  However, it's not uncommon for a course
startingnext week to not make it to the homepage until the week it starts...and for that to drive some last minute

Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.
One Copley Parkway, Suite 210
Morrisville, NC  27560