Re: Inappropriate blog for the front page? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Inappropriate blog for the front page?
Date
Re: Inappropriate blog for the front page?  (Petr Jelinek <pjmodos@pjmodos.net>)
List pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Not sure this is something we want on the homepage:
>>
>> Hubert Lubaczewski: what pisses me off about postgresql
>> http://www.depesz.com/index.php/2007/10/28/what-pisses-me-off-about-postgresql/
>>
>> Though I don't imagine we want to censor Hubert as he writes some
>> interesting and useful stuff.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> I say leave it there. The article brings up very valid points. It is
> among the "interesting and useful" stuff he writes. The title may be
> less than ideal, but hey, it'll cause people to read it :-)
>
> Just write a blog post of your own and this one will get kicked off the
> frontpage RSN :-P

I'm not referring to the content - I wouldn't want to suggest stopping
anyone making valid criticism. I'm referring to the language which is
almost certainly offensive to many.

/D