Re: Grid editor crash during row insert - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Grid editor crash during row insert
Date
List pgadmin-support
Alexander Kirpa wrote:
> PGAdmin III 1.8 Beta 5
> Windows 2000
>
> Still stable crash during insert rows in table over grid editor.
> For crash need sequential insert 128-130 rows without closing grid
> editor.

I nearly gave myself RSI just testing this once! I can't see anything
obviously wrong, but it crashed suspiciously close to the default cache
size, so I've upped that to 500 in SVN. Please test the next version
when it's ready today or (more likely) tomorrow.

Thanks, Dave.