Re: Getting ready for beta - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Getting ready for beta
Date
List pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>> WWW Team,
>
>> So, are we ready to update the home page for a beta on Monday?
>
>> I'll write the news item ...
>

> Do we have beta1 release notes? I posted yesterday per Tom and haven't
> seen anything.

I was planning to load up the actual beta docs once it's wrapped, and
put those on the site. If we do that, we can just link to those docs
(labeled "preliminary release notes" or something, of course).

Any objections to the plan of loading the beta docs on the main site?
(No, I don't intend to flag them as "current", they'll just go under
/docs/8.3/)

//Magnus