Re: streaming replication not working - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John DeSoi
Subject Re: streaming replication not working
Date
List pgsql-general
On Sep 23, 2013, at 1:00 PM, Ray Stell <stellr@vt.edu> wrote:

>> Am I missing something obvious? Do I have to back up the primary again to make this change?
>
> you didn't mention a pg_hba.conf rule.  did you add one for the replication user?

You mean on the primary, right? Yes, I have one there. But even if I did not, I would expect to see a connection error
inthe log on the standby. No error or any indication the streaming replication process is running on the standby.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.