Re: Upcoming PostgreSQL conferences (next 12 months) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dan Langille
Subject Re: Upcoming PostgreSQL conferences (next 12 months)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 30 Aug 2007 at 8:50, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> Some in the community are planning a series of conferences throughout
> the next 12 months. Here are the conferences that I am currently working
> on. Each of these conferences are 1 or 2 day talk sessions, with a
> dinner and party.
>
> PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007
>   This one has been announced, it is in Portland, Oregon at PSU.

Adding to the list: there is PGCon 2008. From
http://www.pgcon.org/2008/

PGCon 2008 will be held on 22-23 May 2008 at University of Ottawa,
with two days of Tutorials on 20-21 May 2008.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
Available for hire: http://www.freebsddiary.org/dan_langille.php