Re: Final Evaluations nearly due - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Rober Mach
Subject Re: Final Evaluations nearly due
Date
List pgsql-students
Actually, there has been recent change in the code submission :
http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-announce/browse_thread/thread/1507801550515a90

It looks like students who receive passing final evaluations will need
to provide code to Google between 3rd and  17th September.

Robert