Re: Re: cvsweb busted (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Re: cvsweb busted (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be)
Date
In response to Re: Re: cvsweb busted (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be)  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>)
Responses Re: Re: cvsweb busted (was Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Repair problems occurring when multiple RI updates have to be)  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>> I'll try to take a look at the other one as soon as I can, hopefully
>> this weekend - if you have the docs by then.
>
> If you need information, just ask for it ...

Magnus has repeatedly asked you to document it on PMT as we have been
doing as a matter of course for everything for quite some time now.

We're not doing that to be a pita, but to help us run the kind of
professional infrastructure that the community has come to expect. That
means everything is documented, systems are built in standard ways
whereever possible, everything is monitored constantly, and backed up
left right and center.

So please help maintain that level of professionalism and document the
new VM you've built so it can be properly maintained in the future.

Regards, Dave.