Re: Finding my database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Finding my database
Date
List pgsql-general
On 17/08/2007 13:32, Raymond O'Donnell wrote:

> Was the previous installation of Postgres also 8.2? If not - if it was
> an earlier version - I'd put the old version back, point it at the data
> directory, then use pg_dump to export the data if you want to upgrade at
> that point.

I meant to add that you can get Win32 versions back as far as 8.0 on the
PostgreSQL home page (http://www.postgresql.org/) - top right of the
page - click on the "Binary" link beside the version number.

To check the version number of your data files, look in the PG_VERSION file.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie