Re: RC1? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD
Subject Re: RC1?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> > I think so.  The NO_MKTIME_BEFORE_1970 issue was bothering me, but I
> > feel that's resolved now.  (It'd be nice to hear a crosscheck from
> > some AIX users though...)
>
> abstime, tinterval and horology fail on AIX.
> The rest is now working (AIX 4.3.2 xlc 5.0.0.2).
>
> I am just now rebuilding with removing the #define NO_MKTIME_BEFORE_1970.

Ok, when #define NO_MKTIME_BEFORE_1970 is removed from aix.h, then the results
match the Solaris files.

Attached is a patch to make AIX match Solaris. Please apply and add AIX to
the supported platforms.

Thank you
Andreas

PS: what should we do with the rest of the resultmap entries for no-DST-before-1970 ?

Attachment