Volunteers required - functionality checklist - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Dave Page
Subject Volunteers required - functionality checklist
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Following a discussion last week we need to write a good bullet point
list of PostgreSQL's technical features. They key aim is to provide a
nice checklist for potential new users. It should not be wordy, but
certain key features which deserve more explanation should be made links
to explanatory pages (of particular importance here is Replication which
should point to a page describing our policy on replication in core, and
the colutions available.

In conjunction with this, the following pages should be reviewed and
updated as appropriate:

http://www.postgresql.org/about/
http://www.postgresql.org/about/advantages

It might also be nice to incorporate Stefan's feature matrix at
http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/Feature_Matrix, though this
should *not* be part of the main feature checklist page.

I would suggest this work is undertaken on the wiki at
developer.postgresql.org to aid collaboration.

Volunteers please? :-)

Thanks, Dave