Re: RIP: Buildfarm member Baiji ?? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: RIP: Buildfarm member Baiji ??
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/08/08/yangtze_dolphin_extinct/
>>> Coincidence? Or a sign from $DEITY?
>> Speaking of baiji ... why has it been failing, with nothing at all in
>> the log, for the last month?
>
> Hmm, did realise it had been - sorry. There's no obvious signs here -
> I'm running a manual build now...

OK, so it falls over with a message box saying:

The procedure entry point krb5_auth_con_getrecvsubkey could not be
located in the dynamic link library krb5_32.dll

The problem has been plaguing my machines ever since the gssapi patch
went in as some of the apps in the path use older versions of that dll
without that function (which we didn't use before). I'll need to do some
dll juggling to sort it.

Regards, Dave.