Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ron Mayer
Subject Re: Problem with recent PostgreSQL relatedpressrelease
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Derek Rodner wrote:
> Second, let's talk about the "up to 200% faster" claim.  I stand behind
> this statement 100%.

I so expected you to say "I stand behind this statement up to 100%".

> After all, they are my words.  And, remember, as Bruce said,
> it is marketing ... So, in some very real cases, we ARE faster
> than PostgreSQL.

Seems an amusing & fair thing to do would be if the next
PostgreSQL community press release says:
 "PostgreSQL 8.X - up to 200% faster than EnterpriseDB".