Projects wanted for the .ORG Village at LinuxExpo 2007 - Exhibit for FREE! - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

applyfor space again this year. Also if anyone knows of any worthy projects, please forward this to them.<br /><br />
Thanksto generous sponsorship space is available once again, FREE of charge, in the .Org Village for Linux projects,
groups& campaigns.<br /><br /> LinuxWorld Conference & Expo will take place over two days, 23 & 24th
October2007 at the Olympia Exhibition Centre in London, UK.<br /><br /> Each year we are given the task of scouring the
UKand the rest of the world for participants for the .Org Village at Linux Expo's in the UK. Over the last few years we
havemade the .Org Village the largest of any Linux Expo in the World.<br /><br /> Sadly space is limited at the Expo.
Howeverunlike other LinuxWorld Expo's we do not allocate space on a first come first served basis or based on the
perceivedsize of you .Org.<br /><br /> Submissions are welcome up until the 31st July. At that time we will announce
whichentrants have been accepted. Whilst some priority will be made to UK based .Orgs the size of your Org will not be
eithera benefit or hindrance. Some space will be reserved specifically for small or new Orgs.<br /><br /> Please submit
yourapplication at <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
numerousfactors but specifically on their relevance to a UK Linux expo.<br /><br /> Your project/ group/ campaign will
beprovided with exhibition space including electrics, storage etc. at no cost.<br /><br /> This is a great opportunity
topromote your project to a large audience at minimal (no) cost, and also to help make the .Org Village a lively
discussionand meeting place for the whole Linux and Open Source community.<br /><br /> For further details on the
exhibitionsee <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"

Thanks,
Geoff Foster.
Try uklinux.net - the free ISP for discerning Linux users!
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.uklinux.net">www.uklinux.net</a>
Voted Best Linux ISP 2006 in the Linux Format awards!
Voted "Best ISP or Host 2002" in the Linux Format awards!
Winner "Best Linux ISP 2003" in the LinuxUser & Developer awards 2003!</pre>