Re: The leanest, meanest Windows installer possible - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: The leanest, meanest Windows installer possible
Date
List pgsql-general
Mitchell Vincent wrote:
> Now that I think of it, shouldn't everything that is needed to build
> the .MSI installer be in one of the source packages? As a user of
> InnoSetup I'm afraid I'm clueless about MSI, so if someone could shove
> me in the right direction I'd sure appreciate it!

All that's needed is certainly in the pginstaller package. Or rather,
it's either there or in one of the packages referenced by the
documentation for that one (we don't actually ship a "source package").

You can find the source for the installer on
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pginstaller.

//Magnus