Re: The leanest, meanest Windows installer possible - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitchell Vincent
Subject Re: The leanest, meanest Windows installer possible
Date
List pgsql-general
Now that I think of it, shouldn't everything that is needed to build
the .MSI installer be in one of the source packages? As a user of
InnoSetup I'm afraid I'm clueless about MSI, so if someone could shove
me in the right direction I'd sure appreciate it!

--
- Mitchell Vincent
- K Software - Innovative Software Solutions