Re: plperl warnings on win32 - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: plperl warnings on win32
Date
List pgsql-patches

Magnus Hagander wrote:
> When building with MingW, we get a ton of warnings of the type:
> C:/Perl/lib/CORE/config.h:39:20: warning: "/*" within comment
>
> (see
> http://pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=vaquita&dt=2007-07-23%20200011&stg=make)
>
> Attached patch removes this by disabling the warning specifically for
> plperl on mingw.
>
> Any objections? If not, I'll go ahead and apply...

I recall I hacked the perl header on one machine to silence this. I
guess this is acceptable. We really should grumble loudly at the perl/AS
people, but then  we cater for all sorts of header oddities elsewhere
too, so this isn't much different.

cheers

andrew