Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines?
Date
Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers

Mark Wong wrote:
> On 7/3/07, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> wombat          long-standing configuration error (no Tk installed)
>
> My apologies for not responding earlier.  I see 7.3 contrib problems
> for wombat but I don't see a config error for Tk with HEAD or any of
> the other 8.x releases.  I have the --without-tk flag for the 7.4
> release.

Mark,

I don't think we're ever going to fix things for the 7.3 error you're
getting - please take it out of your rotation. 7.3 isn't quite as dead
as Joshua suggested earlier, but it's certainly on life support.

cheers

andrew